Sally B. Gold
Email: click here to contact
- 1976, Maryland; 1979, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- University of Maryland, J.D., with honors, 1976
- Goucher College, A.B., magna cum laude, 1972, Phi Beta Kappa; Sarah Lawrence College.
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City (Chair, Young Lawyers Section, 1984-1985); Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.; Women’s Bar Association; Women’s Law Center.
- Co-author with Martha Wyatt, “The Rape System: Old Rules and New Times,” 27 Catholic Law Review 695, 1978. President, Women’s Law Center, Inc., 1979-1982. Law Clerk to Chief Judge Robert C. Murphy, Maryland Court of Appeals, 1976-1977. Charter Director, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service, Inc., 1981-1983.
- Baltimore, Maryland, October 20, 1949
- Family Law; Divorce; Domestic Relations; Child Custody; Matrimonial Law